Operations & Maintenance Services
Remedial Operations and Maintenance
O&M has a staff of licensed wastewater treatment operators and technicians who interact with our Project Managers to provide turn-key operations and maintenance services on projects large and small. These generally include the following:
- Preparation of Site Plans and Manuals for: Operations & Maintenance, Health & Safety, Sampling & Analysis, Quality Assurance/Quality Control, Best Management Practices, Waste Handling, etc.
- Sampling and Analysis of Monitoring Wells, Surface Water, Sediment, Air, etc.
- Generation of Reports and Analytical Data Packages for Agency Submittal
- Regulatory Interaction
- General Grounds Maintenance, including: Fence Repairs, Erosion Repairs, Grass Cutting, Vector Control, etc.
- Periodic Routine Inspections for Operating Performance
- Full-Time Site/System Operations and Maintenance